What we’re working on -- 12th May 2015
News posted by Hayley Goggin 3 years ago
What we have done
- As we reported in the last update, the monthly version of the budget comparison, in addition to the year-to-date comparison, is now complete
- In the CRM, you can now see income from a customer over a selected time period — in the customer list
- Users can now assign a project to an actual invoice or bill upon import
- As per last fortnight’s update, you can now export bank transactions from the ‘bank screen’.
What we are doing
- We’re working on allowing customers to generate a report of ‘VAT-able’ invoices
- At the moment it’s not possible to export budget vs actual performance into a PDF, so we are working hard to make this possible.
Payroll updates (to go live shortly)
- New Design to the Payrun/Process page
- The Payrun process is now broken-down into Pre-tax and Post-tax payments and deductions, and allows you to specify custom reasons
- Bonus, Overtime and Commission fields have now been removed - these can now be added if needed with the "Add Payment" option. (Tips remain a separate field, as these are calculated differently by HMRC.)
- Statutory payments (such as SSP, SMP, SPP and ShPP/ASPP) are hidden by default and can be added by clicking "Add Statutory Payments"
- We now support Post-tax or Non-taxable payments, such as Termination Pay.
- We now support displaying quantities. E.g. fixed sales commissions can now be calculated by Rate/Amount multiplied by Quantity. This will be shown on the Payslip
- Payment, PAYE and National Insurance contributions are updated as you fill in the Payrun page, so you can see how much your employees will be paid, and how much tax they will pay