Clear Books Community Exhibition is coming
News posted by Chris Storey 5 years ago
We’re excited to announce that Clear Books’ first ever Community Exhibition, supported by Microsoft, will be held on 6th February 2015 at Microsoft’s central London offices.
The programme for the one day event is based on feedback from our community of customers and has the simple objective of providing a platform to help our network of small businesses to grow. You can look forward to:
- a free and comprehensive review of your Clear Books account
- networking with other small business owners
- meeting potential customers and suppliers
- hearing from leading industry speakers on topics including marketing, branding, legal and PR
- free one-to-one business advice sessions
- hands-on demos of Clear Books and Microsoft products
We’re also offering you the chance to be an exhibitor at the event, giving you the opportunity to showcase your products or services in front of a relevant and engaged audience of fellow business owners.
We expect demand to be high so to book your tickets or find out more about attending or exhibiting visit the [CBCE website](https://www.clearbooks.co.uk/events/community-exhibition "Click Me!") now!