Restore Accounts

Problem reported by Temi Koleowo 3 years ago

My book keeping mistakenly added an entry to a closed year. Now the whole account is unreconcilable. How do I get it back on track so my accountant can prepare the next account?

1 Reply

Hi Temi,

Could you raise a support ticket with your company name and provide as much detail of the error transaction please?



Reply to this problem

Attach images by dragging and dropping or upload

Your comments will be public and can be answered by anyone in the Clear Books community.

Find out what we do and who we are