opening balaces

Question asked by Geoff Thomas 5 years ago

we have entered the wrong amount into a creditors account how do we change it

2 Replies

Hi Geoff,

The system should have created a bill (Purchases>Bills>Unpaid) which is outside of a reporting period.

You can create a temporary new period on the Settings>Periods menu to cover the date of this bill and then edit the bill. Once complete, delete the temporary reporting period you created.

I hope this makes sense - if you have any queries though just let me know.

Thanks John Done the trik

Reply to this question

Attach images by dragging and dropping or upload

Your comments will be public and can be answered by anyone in the Clear Books community.

Find out what we do and who we are