Question asked by gary wyatt-williams 3 years ago

we currently use HMRC RTI payroll system and we dont want to change. how do we input the wage outgoing into a bill, as it only gives us the option to add it as a supplier or a customer and supplier.

1 Reply

HI Gary,

With regards to wages, you should set up each employee as a 'supplier', where you can then create bills for the wage outgoing coded to Salaries. Likewise, for HMRC payments i.e. PAYE, NI, you will set up HMRC as a supplier and create bills coded to the relevant account.


Reply to this question

Attach images by dragging and dropping or upload

Your comments will be public and can be answered by anyone in the Clear Books community.

Find out what we do and who we are