Mileage overclaim

Question asked by Pamela Weaver 2 months ago

first time posting here.

I recently paid a mileage claim without realising the government price for a company vehicle had gone down again. The person wants to repay the overclaimed amount, so how do I do that ? How do I make sure it goes back into the correct code rather than a sale or donation?

Reply to this question

Attach images by dragging and dropping or upload

Your comments will be public and can be answered by anyone in the Clear Books community.

Find out what we do and who we are