Can I correct my EPS End of year

Question asked by Peter Leeson 7 years ago

It has been brought to my attention (by HMRC) that I did not file the end of year EPS correctly. Due to the difference between the financial year, the calendar year and the tax year, I did not check the "last payment of the year". Is there any way I can now go back and correct this posting?

1 Reply

Hello Peter,

You will be able to go to Employer > RTI > File EPS. This will let you select the previous tax year.

There will be an option called This is the final submission you are making this year which needs to be ticked.

This will apply for any of your businesses. You should be able to send the final submission by following the steps above.


Reply to this question

Attach images by dragging and dropping or upload

Your comments will be public and can be answered by anyone in the Clear Books community.

Find out what we do and who we are