Take a free trial of Clear Books Or take a look at our new product Clear Books Micro

Unexplained Transactions

Idea suggested by Steven Case 7 years ago

I'd like a report that shows all of the unexplained transactions - i.e., hide all the explained ones. I have a monthly item list of 150+ items. 56% re explained but now I need to see my client with the remaining 44%. It would be useful to have a report I can send him with them all in one place.

3 Replies

Do you mean when using the import tool?

The 'Filter Explained' tool is really good for this purpose but I agree it would be nice to have a pdf or csv export of that data.
Much easier to send to a client than screen grabs

we should be able to generate a report of unexplained items, as if there are numerous incomplete downloads being reviewed, it would be very helpful to have all such items in one report

Reply to this idea

Attach images by dragging and dropping or upload
 

Your comments will be public and can be answered by anyone in the Clear Books community.

Find out what we do and who we are