What have we done? w.c. 19 Jan 2015
News posted by Roey Izhaki 6 years ago
- When allocating an invoice against the full transaction amount, remove the step requiring users to click 'Add transaction'. See post. Still in progress
- When the user has explained the last transaction on a page, the system should move to the next page. Point 16 in this post. Still in progress
- When deleting a transaction, is should still show crossed and user shall be able to undelete a transaction Point 8 in this post. Moved to late Feb
- Hitting 'Mass update' shouldn't reset to page 1. Point 18 in this post. Done.
- The explain area should show under the transaction being explained. Solution to a few points in this post. Done.
- Fix: additional trader fields (VAT etc.) should populate when selecting the entity.Point 9 in this post. Moved to late Feb
Bank statement imports
- Reliably import large files (upwards of 500 transactions)
- Fix: Filters should stay on or off. See post. Done
- Filters under purchases should be the same as under invoices. Done
- Fix: Resolve issue where cash was incorrectly being marked as an "Unknown Item".
- Implement EU VAT regulation. Integrated into invoices, still need to show all EU countries
- Solve issues found during acceptance testing with beta version.
- Implement auto-tagging and mapper for P&L and BS. Done
- Basic customer report.
- Streamline design of field add-buttons, and allow users to edit a customer once selected (eg, when adding an invoice). Done.
- Allow group admins remove lesser privileged users from an account.
- Default sales VAT rate for invoices.
- Fix: Broken API for multi currency.