Take a free trial of Clear Books Or take a look at our new product Clear Books Micro

Change year end

Question asked by Charline Hurst 6 months ago

Can you please advise how I change the year end, it does not allow me in accounting / periods

Many Thanks

1 Reply

Hi Charline,

To change your year end, you simply add a new period but set your year end to coincide with the new year end that your accounts requires. This may mean you have a period that is either longer or shorter than 12 months.

All the best,


Reply to this question

Attach images by dragging and dropping or upload

Your comments will be public and can be answered by anyone in the Clear Books community.

Find out what we do and who we are