Where to fill in claimed expenses?

Question asked by jack kay 7 years ago

HI I am just on trial to see if this will work for my business. I need to know how to include employee claimed expenses on payroll. Thanks

1 Reply

Hi Jack,

Unfortunately there is currently no method for filing/including expenses on Open Payroll. This must be done through Clear Books.


Reply to this question

Attach images by dragging and dropping or upload

Your comments will be public and can be answered by anyone in the Clear Books community.

Find out what we do and who we are